IGNORED

tire pressure gague

cwilliams

If you have other things you're looking to buy to get to the $25 for free shipping, this is probably the best price you'll find on a very nice gauge. Amazon sells everything so it doesn't have to be a bike related purchase as long as what you purchase is shipped to the same address. I bought a space pen that brough my total over the $25 needed.

EZ-Air Tire Pressure Gauge

I have had 3 or 4 digital gauges, and every one of them read the same — not so much as a half pound of difference in readings. The Slime is nice: cheap, compact, and it has a lighted ring that can be helpful in dim conditions. If you carry a tire pressure gauge on board (who wouldn't???), find some sort of a pouch or protective case for it, as road vibration can chew up the case over time.

I have an expensive dial gauge, a cheap digital gauge, a nice collection of old-style pencil gauges. They all read the same.

Question: why do you want to get within 1%? Racing? I'm not being snide, am curious.

Roadgear Talking tire guage is the greatest!

Why?

It reads accurately to 120+psi even though the packaging says to 99psi. This makes it versatile for other use- ie: bicycle tires

Replaceable batteries- This was the deal maker for me. Most digital guages come with non-replaceable batteries, throw them away when they loose power in 2-5 years. Keep the Roadgear forever!

Talks- This feature is not a gimmick, which was my first thought. There are often times when you aren't able to view the readout and having the audible is awesome. It does have a recall button also that gives your last reading.

Designed for motorcycles- the 90 degree head makes getting to the valve stem much easier than most.

Rated as one of the best by MCN- You know they do their homework when they rate a product.

You won't be disappointed.

Archived