IGNORED

Diamond Gusset Defender Motorcycle Jeans

Mike

There's presently a sale going on . . . with reduced prices and free shipping.

Since you're all my friends, I think it's okay to pass on the $10 coupon code they sent with my last order: its "FRIEND" (expires 3/31/2012).

Good quality American made products. No affiliation, except as one who extols their products' virtues pretty regularly.

Diamond Gusset.

CoarsegoldKid

They do make a relaxed fit jean. You might want to call them about the motorcycle fit. Riders need a bit more room. It goes with the territory. They just might not be pointing that out in the lit.

Relaxed Fit

Joe, Joe, Joe. No, no, no.

I happened to have ordered those. It does say Relaxed fit. And a good price too.

But what it do not say is "Defender motorcycle jeans".

Those are $122, not $54.

At $54 those are ordinary, generic, garden variety jeans. Which I can get (Wrangler) (American Made) at Target for about $17.

The Defender jeans, motorcycle jeans, with the kevlar reinforcement, are only in the short short crotch, non relaxed fit size.

Take a look at the Draggin site. They have the ordinary Draggin jeans, motorcycle style, kevlar reinforced all over just like the Defender, available in 2 models. Regular, and Relaxed fit.

I had to cancel the order for the non kevlar jeans.

dc

I should also point out that the Wranglers are excellent, fit good, same as the others, come in relaxed fit, last forever, never shrink.

.... I can get (Wrangler) (American Made) at Target for about $17....

I'm thinking this is not correct. Both in price & country of origin.

Please correct me if I am mistaken.

The Wrangler are listed on the Wrangler website at $18.97. Target has them for for $1.40 less, or so, usually.

As to where they are made, I don't really know. But they have a label that says made in USA and they have advertised that.

Target also advertises it.

dc

Archived