IGNORED

Kudos for Beemer Boneyard

jviss

(Is it O.K. for me to post praising a vendor here? If not, sorry!)

I am coming up on a valve adjustment, and I had in the past been struggling with taking apart two sets of SAE feeler gauges, converting metric to SAE, stacking gauges, etc. Pain in the butt.

Reading the valve adjustment threads, I decided I would treat myself to a set of Wurth feeler gauges, two each .15 and .30mm.

Searched the web and found most vendors pricing these at about $6 each, $14 in pairs, all totaling about $24 to $28 or more for the four gauges. Then I found Beemer Boneyard, with the whole set for $13.95.

I threw a new alternator belt ($12) and a couple of crush washer kits ($5.50) in the cart and pulled the trigger. UPS shipping $8.67. That was yesterday at 2:14 p.m. The order shipped at 2:21. It arrived at my house today, around that time. So, order to receipt, 24 hours.

Wow. That's incredible service. Best price, reasonable shipping charge, and the fastest imaginable delivery.

Highly recommended.

(no relation at all, and have never done business with them before)

Yup......thats my similar experience every time I have bought from them. They are great to deal with. I try to send them some business every chance I get

+1 At one time I sent them a bunch of left-over stuff from my R1150R, without pricing. My only condition was, it should be more than what it cost me to send. Their credit was more than what I hoped for.

+1

I don't think I've received an order that quickly, but he certainly ships fast - just ordered a footpeg (and some crush washers...and...) earlier this week, and I had a tracking number an hour later, and it was actually in the hands of UPS by the end of the day.

The guys at Beemer Boneyard are absolutely first rate ! Not only do they provide a great service, they are extremely knowledgeable and will let you pick their brains with all intent of being helpful and patient.

I'm placing an order this morning for the required goodies to do the tune-up/maintenance on my R1150RT. This will be my first experience with them. I'll be sure to update the thread with how it goes. Sounds like I have a good idea already though!

I've also had good experiences with Beemer Boneyard, and will add Euro Moto Electrics to the list. When I thought my starter was going out (all it needed was a good cleaning), I ordered a new starter from them at 9:00 a.m., and and I received a "your order has shipped" from John Rayski at 9:41. (I subsequently sold the old starter to someone on this forum, so don't ask).

+1.... excellent company to deal with but being on the west coast it takes a week to get here

Yep. They also charged me over $9 shipping for a set of qk disconnects. It seemed a little high to me.

+1.... excellent company to deal with but being on the west coast it takes a week to get here

Yep. They also charged me over $9 shipping for a set of qk disconnects. It seemed a little high to me.

If you ship anything UPS, there is going to be a minimum charge is my guess.

I think my shipping charge was $9.30 and that was for 20 pounds worth of tune-up goodies and oil. I ordered over the holiday, had an email yesterday morning that everything had shipped. Should be here Friday. No complaints yet.

I agree with that. It seems they use UPS exclusively, and that will hurt folks ordering small/light things. However, I'm always complaining about the USPS, as their tracking leaves much to be desired, and they are often late delivering. In addition, they have lost things on me.

I paid almost $9 to ship what could have gone USPS Priority Mail for perhaps half that, but, I got it in one day.

I just yesterday ordered some rear brake pads, alternator belt and various crush washers for my 06 RT from the Boneyard.

I got the order confirmation at 9:08 AM.

I got the order shipped notice at 9:49 AM.

What a bunch of slackers...41 whole minutes.

LOL

Great vendor!!!!!

Last week I bought a lightly used clutch pack from Beemer Boneyard. After researching the topic of aligning the clutch components on this forum, I found a wealth of opinions (passionately expressed, occasionally conflicting). Last night (New Year's Eve), I sent BB a question, asking if the clutch parts had been shipped in the same alignment as when they were removed from the bike. I got this answer, sent at at 8:19 a.m. on January 1:

We made alignment the alignment marks you are seeing when we removed it so it was shipped in the same alignment as it had on the bike before we removed it. Thanks,

Mike

So, not only did they preserve the orientation and mark the parts, but Mike sent a reply early on Sunday morning, New Year's Day!

I have bought from and sold to Beemer Boneyard and have always gotten a square deal. Fair prices and great customer service will keep me as a customer and I will not hesitate to recommend them.

Received my order today and had a chance to go through everything this evening. Looks like I get to test out the customer service.

Package arrived promptly and well packaged. Unfortunately, while I ordered the maintenance tune-up kit for a dual-spark bike, I was sent the kit for a single spark bike.

It looks like the only difference is the addition of two Bosch plugs for the dual spark kit. If so, hopefully if will be a simple matter of them sending me the additional spark plugs and being done.

I've already emailed customer service since it's well past working hours. Just have to see what tomorrow brings. Based on everyone else's experience, doesn't sound like I need to be worried about them rectifying the situation.

Mike at Beemer Boneyard replied to my email at 6:30 this morning apologizing for sending the wrong stuff and he is going to be shipping out the additional plugs I was shorted today.

So far so good!

Mike at Beemer Boneyard replied to my email at 6:30 this morning apologizing for sending the wrong stuff and he is going to be shipping out the additional plugs I was shorted today.

So far so good!

That's pretty good customer support.

Archived