IGNORED

SENA SMH10

Kouros

No affiliation but just thought I'd pass this along. A great price for SMH10 Multiset at $250.00

SENA SMH10 Link

Once added to cart at $390 the price changes to $250.00 after discount. It includes shipping.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links like this, so apologies in advance if that not okay.

Kouros

Mine is on the way as I had many simple functional issues with the Scala Rider G4 Dual set.

Yes. I'm pretty sure it'll be better that what I got, but just thought to pass along the savings.....or is that the price.

-Kouros

No affiliation but just thought I'd pass this along. A great price for SMH10 Multiset at $250.00

SENA SMH10 Link

Once added to cart at $390 the price changes to $250.00 after discount. It includes shipping.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links like this, so apologies in advance if that not okay.

Kouros

Mine is on the way as I had many simple functional issues with the Scala Rider G4 Dual set.

That's a good price if it's Version 2.0, otherwise they may be clearing out old stock of the first generation Sena. In that case, it wouldn't be such a good deal. I can't find the version number on their website (unless I missed it). Version 2.0 allows you to plug it into your computer via a micro USB port to download software updates. The original version does not provide for software updates.

Danny caddyshack Noonan

Version 2.0 allows you to plug it into your computer via a micro USB port to download software updates. The original version does not provide for software updates.

So I asked.

Is this the version that is capable of updating the firmware?

SENA Motorcycle Bluetooth Multiset & Intercom Multiset

RRP: $399.00

Your Price: $339.15 (excluding tax)

(You save $59.85)

SKU: SMH10, 629699

Yes this is the new unit

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

CONFIRMATION

According SENA, You want to look for Serial numbers that start with SMH10B 11******, and Model numbers that start with SMH10D-*****

Mine arrived from the link I posted above, and it is the latest model.

That was a legit price and product version. Plus Charge while you ride :-)

Total cost including ship & Handling was $250.97

Kouros

Archived