IGNORED

extended warranty,a good thing

woodnfly

Ive posted before about pinnacle extended warranty,well they came thru again.Tried to start my 07 RT yesterday with no result,it turned over but definitely wasnt getting any fuel,a tow to the dealer (covered by my BMWOA PLATNUM MEMBERSHIP)revealed an electrical problem the part was 145.oo the total bill would have been 236.00 it cost me 25.00 deductible.This is the third time ive used them for a total of more than 1200.00,ive still got 2 1/2 years left on the warranty and 63,0000 miles on the bike,i plan on putting a lot more on and it helps knowing im covered.I would recommend them to anyone who plans on keeping a bike longer than the warranty period.

Sounds like they weren't able to make a profit off you and will probably go out of business. Oh wait; they were able to squeeze a profit out of most of the others with coverage. The OP is a little like someone reccommending playing slot machines because he won. Las Vegas wasn't built by people winning.

Health insurance is the same way. We need more healthy people to pay into the system so sick people can take more out. And we need to funnel the money through companies that will rake off their fees.

----

Archived