IGNORED

Need help adusting Baehr intercom

cali_beemer

I have a baehr verso xl intercom. I just used it for the first time yesterday. To day I am a dumb with intercoms would be an understatement. Yesterday, the intercom worked fine at really slow speeds or at a stop. Once at about 15mph it stopped working. Trying to figure our how to adjust it wo work at speed as well. I know there are adjustments for this but not sure what to do. My girlfriend also wanted mire volume and I think there is an adjustment fir that. Any help is accepted, I am riding in a few hours again with the girlfriend and I am hoping to get it adjusted right.

Run by the house and pick up the stuff. There are complete instruction manuals in there!

Jamie is home. I, of course, am at work.

I went through the same issues when I ran Baehr. Took me a long time to get them to work well. Once they did, they worked nice. Kinda like BMW, they're great....when they work.

I saw there is a two wind controls. One for laminal, one for turbulent but even the instructions don't tell me which one does what... Just that they may need adjustment based on wind noise

Archived