IGNORED

Ear Buds Review

Rougarou

If anyone is looking for an excellent set of ear buds, I would recommend the Beats by Dre. I purchased a set this weekend to use with my Sena and had my doubts, but those doubts were quickly washed away. The response of these little buds are amazing. If you like heavy bass, these will definitely be to your liking and wind noise, none, zero, zilch. The volume does not have to be loud for you to enjoy the tunes either. The buds come with several tips to customize your fit as well so that you can get that solid seal for sound.

Beats by Dre

565-ibeats.jpg

My Wife bought me the big pro quality Beats by Dre headphones last year for my birthday.

thumbnail.aspx?q=1628548177984&id=d4c4aa21c7fb7a01528825b37bf99035&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.t3.com.au%2ffiles%2f2011%2f02%2fBeats-Pro-by-Dr-Dre-2.jpg

They absolutely blew me away with how good they sound. If the attention to detail on the ear buds are anywhere close to that of the headphones, then I have to believe they are excellent.

My Wife bought me the big pro quality Beats by Dre headphones last year for my birthday.

thumbnail.aspx?q=1628548177984&id=d4c4aa21c7fb7a01528825b37bf99035&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.t3.com.au%2ffiles%2f2011%2f02%2fBeats-Pro-by-Dr-Dre-2.jpg

They absolutely blew me away with how good they sound. If the attention to detail on the ear buds are anywhere close to that of the headphones, then I have to believe they are excellent.

Its just such a bitch to get these to feel right under the helmet (LOL).

I use the Etymonic ER6i and absolutely love them. 30+ db of noise attenuation and great audio.

I went through 8 or 10 different ones looking for something that had decent sound but was comfortable to wear on a 400 mile ride. Finally found the Klipsch S4s which worked for me.

I have a silly reason for not looking at the ones by "Dre." As someone who worked their butt off to be called "dr." it bothers me when entertainers just label themselves that.

I have been very happy with SkullCandy. I have had two pairs now. One did my 1k mile ride and were great. SC has a lifetime warraty anf they do back thier product. I have had one pair keep breaking (FMJ) and they replaced them once free, then gave my a $100 credit when the second pair broke. Never had an issue with Customer service. They are not cheap, but not expensive, so just right for me.

pedro cerveza
I use the Etymonic ER6i and absolutely love them. 30+ db of noise attenuation and great audio.

Etymonic ER6i's are no more. :cry:

Linky

According to Mo at Etymotic the hf5 is the replacement. I'll be buying a pair as soon as my ER6's wear out.

If anyone is looking for an excellent set of ear buds, I would recommend the Beats by Dre. I purchased a set this weekend to use with my Sena and had my doubts, but those doubts were quickly washed away. The response of these little buds are amazing. If you like heavy bass, these will definitely be to your liking and wind noise, none, zero, zilch. The volume does not have to be loud for you to enjoy the tunes either. The buds come with several tips to customize your fit as well so that you can get that solid seal for sound.

Beats by Dre

Many if not most of the reviews mention as a con that they fall out of the ear. Big enough of a problem for regular use but a total deal breaker for use with a helmet. What was your experience?

Beats by Dre

Many if not most of the reviews mention as a con that they fall out of the ear. Big enough of a problem for regular use but a total deal breaker for use with a helmet. What was your experience?

So far, not yet, only four 45-60 minute rides with them.

Archived