IGNORED

custom in-ear earphones

bcircus

I bought some custom molded earplugs and in-ear speaker plugs from a guy in Arizona several years ago. One of them has stopped working. Does anyone know if he is still in business and address. Would like to get worked on or replaced. I have lost his info. Thanks, BA

Any suggestions where to get some more if this doesn't work out.

You don't have to contact Al to get your earmold speaker fixed. I sent mine directly to Ear Inc and the they even gave me the upgrade speaker package wayyyy cheaper than if you sent them there for a first time install/purchase. Turn around was 5 working days not including USPS shipping time. BTW, Al has the speakers installed there. At least that's what he told me when he made the molds, so I just went direct to them. Really nice folks on the phone also. Very good customer service. :thumbsup: I've only had to send them in once since the first install in '04 and I use them almost daily either at work or doing mindless chores, washing truck, yard work etc. And ya knw what, when the wife comes out to bother me, she see's the ear plugs in and knows I'm very much into music and I pretend not to notice her presence, and she leaves me alone to what I'm doing. :clap:http://www.earinc.com/

I had the same problem. One of mine cut out and stopped working. Turned out it was clogged with a little bit of wax. I cleaned it out and it was perfect again. Might want to check that.

Archived