IGNORED

And the best place to buy tires online would be.......

FLrider

If you have actually purchased tires online and have some experience in this area, I'd love to hear from you. I am going to need a set in the next 2,000 miles or so.

Just went through this. All the biggies price within $5 of each other. I went with Jack Wilson as I could see their inventory on line and they had my tyres in stock. Ordered at 11:38AM and got notice of shipment at2:23PM with free shipping and 3 day del as they all do.

Set OF PR3's for $302.88. Later I found the same for $5.00 less on a site I forgot to check. :dopeslap:

I found a local shop that will mount and bal. carry ins for $40.00 a set, not too bad .

Good luck in your hunt. :thumbsup:

Be sure to check out one of your local folks also (non-dealer), their prices may surprise you. I just got a set of PR3s from a local shop for the same price as Motorcycle Superstore, and since I bough them from him, the mounting was included, so overall it was cheaper than mailorder. Win-win in my book.

And actually my local dealer's prices are equal to the online prices. This dealer happens to stock the MIchelin PR3's, so I assume he buys them in some volume.

I have had my best luck at derbycycles.com. Bought my last three sets there. Had them within 3 to 5 days. Best prices. I checked the other day on PR2s and they were $268 for the set.

I have had my best luck at derbycycles.com. Bought my last three sets there. Had them within 3 to 5 days. Best prices. I checked the other day on PR2s and they were $268 for the set.

That is who I always ordered my PR2s from. They were always cheaper than anywere else I checked. My only problem now is that I have a GS. Going to have to order new tires before summer, and I don't know where to start. I hate shopping.

That is who I always ordered my PR2s from. They were always cheaper than anywere else I checked. My only problem now is that I have a GS. Going to have to order new tires before summer, and I don't know where to start. I hate shopping.

Stay with tourances.

swmoto is about as good as you'll find for them from what I have purchased so far.

I know this sounds unlikely, but I recently received the best price I could find on a rear Dunlop Sportmax from Amazon, of all places. Shipped from Motorcycle Superstore. Free shipping as well.

Archived