IGNORED

Kudos for another vendor - Big Bike Parts

Michaelr11

It's only fair to compliment a vendor when they provide great customer service.

I've been using the "TireGard" wireless tire pressure monitor for almost two years on my R1100RT. Recently the rear tire sensor was slow to "wake up" and send data even though new batteries were installed. I contacted Big Bike Parts and after exchange of a few emails and requests to try a few resets, they issued an RMA.

Today I received a brand new replacement TireGard system, no charge.

http://www.bigbikeparts.com/Inventory/Navision/13-315A?catalogNo=

The TPMS has worked well. Accurate within 1/2 pound PSI, and I have had no issues with valve stems showing any leaks or unusual wear due to the external sensor threaded on the end.

I've got no association with the vendor, they mostly deal with Goldwing, Harley and V-Twin type accessories but the TPMS is pretty universal. I actually bought it from another online retailer that distributes it for Big Bike Parts.

+1 on Big Bike Parts and Tire Gard. I've used this system from them for 3 years now and it is great. I needed a new stem gasket and after contacting BBP, I got one in the mail. Excellent service and excellent product.

malcolmblalock

I had a similar experience with mine, and they did the same for me; replaced it with no hassle at all. Seems to be a good vendor.

Archived