IGNORED

Moto-1 Diagnostic Tool

Rotor

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge with regard to Moto-1 Diagnostic Tool? http://www.alibaba.com

What will it do that the GS-911 won't?

Let me provide some background: Neither the GS-911 I asked about in an earlier post or this device is for me, it's for the Fleet Maintenance shop in the City where I work. We intend to do considerably more of the maintenance ourselves (since the widely recognized dealer we've been doing business with recently tried to charge us an absolutely ridiculous amount for a 12000 mile service. Probably just a few hundred shy of what a clutch replacement would cost). I called and we had conversation; bill reduced. None-the-less...

No.

But it sounds like a real winner. $1,249. Made in China.

And it covers F Serise, R Serise, and some others.

That would give me real confidence in it.

dc

Guest Kakugo

If you are after a very good workshop diagnostic tool I can only suggest either the 5650 or the 5850 from Motorscan .

These are not cheap Chinese units sold at a premium: these are proper pukka made in Italy diagnostic tools and will cover most major brands: BMW, H-D, Ducati, Moto Guzzi, Aprilia, Triumph and the latest Japanese vehicles requiring diagnostic tools like the Honda VFR1200F.

Archived