IGNORED

Cup holders

Bwana

Does anyone have suggestion for high quality cup holder for a 1150rt? I've been looking for something to hold my coffee cup with no luck other than the cheep chinese ebay crap. Thanks

Thanks for the suggestions Jim, but all of these mount the same way as the rest I have found- by clamping around the handle bar. R series bikes don't have a way to clamp anything anywhere on the bars- especially the RT-P, like I have. I am thinking of something that will mount on top of the fuel tank, or from the dash- without blocking the insterments. I use my bike mostly for commuting and it sure would be nice to slurp the Starbucks java while cruising on the slab.

You can mount the RAM ball between the handle bars. Mount the ball with one of the handle bar mounting bolts. (you will need a longer bolt) Then have your cup holder sitting back over the tank. I ran my GPS that way for a several thousand miles.

My tank bag has a hydro pack. I'm looking to create a fitting to connect it to the helmet and run a movable/removable straw inside the helmet. If anyone has ever been in the military and had a gas mask you know what I'm saying.

Drink while you drive. That coupled with a special condom catheter running down the leg and next to the boot would limit stops to fuel/food/recreational/number 2

Archived