IGNORED

pirelli diablo tires

mig

Hey guys

I hate to start another tire thread but in my search I didnt see anything on these tires.

Just wondering if anyone has tried them. Cycle gear has an ad for both front and rear for 190 dollars. I'm on dunlop roadsmarts now and like them but was wondering

thanks

Miguel

I ran them on my R1200RT. Got only 7500 mi on rear, but front still going good at 8500. Think they are low mileage, since I normally get around 12M mi on tires.

I have them on my R115r stick like glue in any weather. Only 5k on them but I would use them over and over again,Better them any Michelin! I don't ride fast just in a sporting manner.

Good tires especially for the price. I have used them but they have only been good for 4 to 5K miles. I wish I knew the secret to the guys getting more mileage out of them.

Good tires especially for the price. I have used them but they have only been good for 4 to 5K miles. I wish I knew the secret to the guys getting more mileage out of them.

go slower?

go slower?

As David Lee Roth said "I cant drive 55"

Archived