IGNORED

New Dealership

Fletch88

BMW lists a dealership at 1515 Wells Rd, Orange Park. I'm very curious about the service dept as well since I live in Savannah and really don't want to ride all the way to Daytona for my 600 mile initial service. I don't want to take any warranty chances with the important initial service otherwise I'd do it myself.

I'm with Fletch88, anyone hear about service at this dealership?

I don't think it will help your situation but everyone on this site chimes in relevant or not.

We have a new dealership on the West Coast and it is doing all it can to generate a good customer rapport.

I received very good service from New Century BMW. One of the mechanics was in school to get his master mechanic status and they did a great job to accommodate my needs. Even got a R1200R as a loaner for the day.

I can only hope your new local dealer does it's clientele as well!

Good luck. My new dealer is only 6 miles from the house. Doesn't get much better than that.

I have not used there service department myself yet, but I have spoken with there service manager and there staff is very friendly and helpful. They are also helping several of my friends with "out of warranty" issues, trying to ease the expenses.

The owner, Don is a BMW rider himself.

Mickeym, I'm a JAX area resident and have visited the new dealership several times as recent ly as earlier today. No service done yet, but they are great bunch of riders who really want to please the customer.

Their lead tech, Jeff is from Colrado and has a Number of years of current BMW experience. In talking to him he seems to know what he is doing. The owner Don Passell is a rider and owns a powersports dealer in another part of FL as well.

I plan to let them service my GS and RT when necessary.

Thanks! I really appreciate the background...I'll let them do the initial service for me and not worry about it.

Archived