IGNORED

Techron Deal at Autozone...

biometrics

There have been a lot of discussions on fuel system cleaners lately. I was in AutoZone yesterday and they have a special on Techron (20 oz.) bottles. The regular price is $12.99 here in Virginia, and it is buy-one-get-one FREE... Just thought those of you who use this stuff ought to know. I think the sale is over on 4/30.

-John

Isn't Techron in some gases? Seems redundant to add an additive to fuel that is designed to keep ones fuel delivery system clean.

Maybe if you have a bike setting all winter? But then one used Sea Foam or some such, no?

Then again if you get your gas a Bubba's old gas emporium additives may be necessary.

I frequently go to Chevron gas stations, and buy Chevron ... gas ... with ... ? Oh, yeah, Techron.

So why add it separately?

Plus, I have never in any vehicle, since the 60's maybe, had any indication that I needed it.

But since I like to get Chevron, I get it.

I also like to get Sinclair where available. Just another of my preferences, but I don't know what additives it has.

dc

biometrics,....thanks for the Techron tip. I bought up a bunch of it for my RT yesterday to keep her humming. Best stuff out there. Excellent catch!

Archived