IGNORED

Since we're talking about helmets....

Huzband

Anyone have an AGV?

Cycle Gear has a deal running till 5/08 for a full face AGV + the shield of your choice for $269.

Any experience with this lid?

I had one of thier Miglia modular helmets for a while. Not a terrible helmet but not great either. Don't know much about thier non-modular so no real help here other than to say that they were easy to deal with when replacement shields were needed. Good luck.

Hawk

Danny,

I had an AGV when I firist started riding. For just a hair more you can have something far more comfy, like a Shoei or Arai. It's worth the extra money for an Arai IMO.

-MKL

I wore an AGV for years but when I got the RT I needed a better fit for all day riding instead of just commuting and that's where a good parts man comes in. He took the time to find a helmet to fit my head, an Arai. He was invaluable. It's all about finding the right shaped helmet.

moshe_levy

John, I had the same experience. Arais are really all about head shape. My head like Quantum/f, and my wife liked the Vector. You try it on, and after that everything else truly feels like second rate - at least, to me. That includes the Shoei Multitec I currently have, 4 years old, which I will replace next year at the 5 year mark with another Arai. I don't think I will ever stray from Arai again.

-MKL

Archived