IGNORED

Warm Weather Gloves

Shiny Side Up

Shiny Side Up

Looking for suggestions for some gloves for warm weather riding.

Going on a 2,000 + mile ride and my old ones are shot...

By old ones - I mean I bought them about 4 years ago so I know there have to be improvements in what was available then and now.

I have some Coretch DX gloves, and I like them. I think they are being replaced by the DX2 model now.

They run quite small though - I have small hands and I wear a size large!

Highway41

Wanting more protection in hot weather than my prior pair, I got the Held Sambia gloves. Feel great but hot weather is not yet here.

Bill

Held Airstream are my favorite warm weather gloves, a little pricey, but last longer than cheapos with much better protection...

SageRider
Lee Parks I love mine I have the deer sport gauntlets

Ditto.

Ditto again.

Another option is Cycleport/Motoport's Kevlar glove

Nothing I've ever worn fits as well as the Lee Park gloves.

Nothing I've ever worn breathes as well as the Motoport Kevlar gloves.

Bill Tracy
Above 85 degrees my go to are Icon Pursuit.. I've been riding less than four years and am on my second pair. While not perforated, the Fox Creek Deerskins are excellent. And cheap.

+1 on the Icon Pursuit, they are very comfortable for warm weather riding. They are also pretty durable for such light-weight gloves... I had a 30 MPH get-off (yes, it's hard for cagers to pay attention while yacking on a cell phone) while wearing a pair of these and I was suprised they were in pretty good shape afterwards.

Danny caddyshack Noonan

I'm partial to Decade gloves from www.chaseergo.com.

Nice damping material in the palm.

RichEdwards

BMW Airflow2 Glove. Trust a guy from Florida when it comes to summer glove recommendations. I use them for most of the year down here. :Cool:

airflow2gloves.jpg

Hi go and get some black pig skin gloves your hands will not sweat i live in so il you can buy them at grass roots bmw in cape thanks mike

RockBottom
Hi go and get some black pig skin gloves your hands will not sweat i live in so il you can buy them at grass roots bmw in cape thanks mike

I'm a bit confused by this. Why do you think the type of leather determines whether your hands sweat or not?

Archived