IGNORED

Phone charger

Trojan

Morning guys. I thought this was a pretty slick idea, not new I'm sure, but here it is. I had a powerlet port put in this location in the radio box, and as you can see from the design of the powerlet micro usb charger and the port, no problem plugging in and closing the compartment. Dry, lockable, phone remains fully charged on long cruises even when bluetoothed in through Zumo, or otherwise actively used while in transit.

John

th_001-4.jpg

th_003-5.jpg

That's a nice clean installation and a good idea. I just happen to have a Powerlet plug laying around which may go there the next time I take off that side of the tupperware. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Trojan, very nice. Where did they connect the port to the power? I've got my Tupperware off now and this would be the time to install. BTW, where does one get a powerlet port?

John

Trojan, very nice. Where did they connect the port to the power? I've got my Tupperware off now and this would be the time to install. BTW, where does one get a powerlet port?

John

Hi John, I just had them take care of it at the BMW shop, can't say where they connected - but I had it wired so that it's always hot. One place ports are available: http://www.powerlet.com/products.php?mid=1&gclid=CMStqOCasrACFWkCQAodbi17Uw

John

Archived