IGNORED

beemer boneyard

woodytwoshoes

beemerman2k

Seems every year or so someone asks about beemerboneyard.com, and they get the same flood of positive responses. What that tells me is that this company is consistently great at what they do :thumbsup:

I've used them myself, too, by the way, and they're great.

Not one to do a lot of online purchases, but, these guys have been 100% every time. Always correct and always delivered on time.

and if you're also a member on ADVRider, you can get a 15% discount.

Hawk

Really? Why them and not us? I guess I need to join.

Is it on everything?

The only problem is they are so good that everytime I want something they are out of stock on it.......guess if they have it they want to sell it, they price it right, and move it.

(I have actually been able to get a couple things there, all as represented on the website, and fast delivery.)

Wonderful people to deal with. My only real complaint is that he doesn't update his site (which may just reflect a lack of HTMl skills). I bought a used clutch pack in January — it's still listed, marked "Out of Stock."

Charles Elms

I've used them several times. No fuss, no hassle, good service. Will use them again.

Another satisfied customer.

They have a good selection of new parts, like BMW brake master cylinder rebuild parts, brake pads, etc.

Very impressive customer service. I've even called a couple times for "help" and been more than willing to talk to me and explain what I needed.

Wonderful people to deal with. My only real complaint is that he doesn't update his site (which may just reflect a lack of HTMl skills). I bought a used clutch pack in January — it's still listed, marked "Out of Stock."

I believe the "Out of Stock" listings are intentional. I seem to remember a FAQ about this, but cannot find it on the site now. Basically, the part description is retained for future use and to allow you to request notification if the part again becomes available.

mikefigielski

I believe the "Out of Stock" listings are intentional. I seem to remember a FAQ about this, but cannot find it on the site now. Basically, the part description is retained for future use and to allow you to request notification if the part again becomes available.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all of the great compliments. Yes, I am lacking in HTML skills :grin: but lkraus is correct, we leave the used parts that are sold on the site with a SOLD tag on them and also a "Out of stock - email me when available" button that you can click and enter your email address. This way you can be automatically notified when we get the part in stock again. Also a correction, the ADV rider discount is 10% and we also offer a BMWMOA 10% discount (just enter the code bmwmoa in the source code box at the bottom of the shopping cart and click "apply").

However you guys have inspired me to create a BMWST discount code so you guys can get your own 10% discount :thumbsup: you guys deserve it! . Just enter the code: bmwst (lower case) in the source code box and click "apply" . Not sure if this should be posted somewhere else or made into a sticky somewhere so more members can see it? I'll let the moderators handle that. Thanks for all of your support over the years.

Mike

...However you guys have inspired me to create a BMWST discount code so you guys can get your own 10% discount...

Right on! Thanks guy! :clap:

Hi Guys,

However you guys have inspired me to create a BMWST discount code so you guys can get your own 10% discount :thumbsup: you guys deserve it! . Just enter the code: bmwst (lower case) in the source code box and click "apply" .

Hi Mike :wave:

Thanks for the discount! You guys do a great job; fair prices coupled with excellent service works every time.

Continued success.

Now, if you could only find that black front fender for an '05 R1200 RT.... :)

• 10 months later...
szurszewski

I ordered a master cylinder rebuild kit about half past midnight and shortly before going to bed. By the time I got up this morning, not only had the part been shipped, but my Paypal account had sent me an email showing a refund of a few dollars, and I had a personal email from Jim at Beemer Boneyard explaining that he had not only already shipped my item, but that it had been a bit cheaper than expected, thus the refund.

Both of those messages were sent around 3:30am my time - so, in three hours, the order had been received, picked, packed and shipped, and they'd taken the time send me back a few bucks.

Thanks!

josh

outpost22
I ordered a master cylinder rebuild kit about half past midnight and shortly before going to bed. By the time I got up this morning, not only had the part been shipped, but my Paypal account had sent me an email showing a refund of a few dollars, and I had a personal email from Jim at Beemer Boneyard explaining that he had not only already shipped my item, but that it had been a bit cheaper than expected, thus the refund.

Both of those messages were sent around 3:30am my time - so, in three hours, the order had been received, picked, packed and shipped, and they'd taken the time send me back a few bucks.

Thanks!

josh

Yep, he just did the same thing for me. Too bad I missed the discount code. :cry:

Great folks. Ironically, I am about to order brake pads for my R1100S, I would have applied the ADV discount before I saw this thread. Very nice to see BMWST recognized by the Boneyard.

Archived