IGNORED

Air hawk R seat cushion

Rapala 50

After more then 10,000 miles on my Corbin seat that I purchase last year for my r1200rt, I decided to purchase a seat cushion to cure the sore butt problem I was getting after 150 miles of riding. So I did my research and purchase a Airhawk R , what an awesome product, wish I had gotten this way before I found myself stopping every so often to give my butt a break. I find I can go at least 300 or more miles before stopping ( mostly for fuel though, not because I have to ). The cost was a bit high though $ 148.50 ( cli-maxridinggear.com ) but after a having back surgery a few months ago and the need to ride, it's all worth it...I know a lot has been said about Airhawk in this form and has a pretty good review so let me say it again, this product works great....

P.S. Cli-maxridinggear.com was Awesome to deal with, new company with great prices and fast shipping, customer service that's really there for the customer.....just and FYI

We've got over 100,000 miles on our Airhawks.

We couple them with sheepskin depending on distance and number of days riding.

Works great for us.

I'd like to try the Airhawk, but here's my dilemma- I'm kinda shortlegged...

I have the stock comfort seat in the lowest setting with 1/4 inch blocks under the front.

Tried a Corbin and I couldn't touch down,felt like a kid trying to ride a bike that's too big for him, so resold it.

I come from an offroad riding past so riding tall bikes is no big deal, but there is a limit! So how much taller will the seat be with an Airhawk?

Don J :wave:

I'd like to try the Airhawk, but here's my dilemma- I'm kinda shortlegged...

I have the stock comfort seat in the lowest setting with 1/4 inch blocks under the front.

Tried a Corbin and I couldn't touch down,felt like a kid trying to ride a bike that's too big for him, so resold it.

I come from an offroad riding past so riding tall bikes is no big deal, but there is a limit! So how much taller will the seat be with an Airhawk?

Don J :wave:

1/4 - 1/2"

Archived