IGNORED

Tour Master Boots

Albert

First of all, no affiliation to either company referenced here.

I've had a pair of Tour Master Solution boots for several years now (like at least a few of you I know on the board). I find them quite comfortable and they've been absolutely waterproof. Just a heads up, but they are now making a Vented Version. I just ordered a pair from Motorcycle Gear.com (formerly NewEnough) where they're on sale and come with a $20 gift card. I've purchased a lot from New Enough over the years and have always had great service.

Oh I also found a jacket in their closeout section that I had to order. I think I'm incorrigible. :rofl:

I have the same boots. The leather is not as soft and supple as the high dollar Italian boots but for 1/2 to 1/3 of the price I love them.

Comfortable and never leaked a drop of water.

So what's the big difference in the Solution over the WP version?

Actually both the Solution and the newer model are listed as waterproof. The new version however has gortex venting for warmer weather.

Can someone please advise how these fit I.e do they run small or big. I am looking at these as I need a new pair of boots. I take a US 14 in Timberland, US 14 or 15 in Asics, Adidas and Brooks in a medium width. In days gone by I could get into a 13 wide in both Timberland and Rockport but would not try that these days as it seems these sizes have got smaller

Archived