IGNORED

ear speakers?

mikeR1100R

My er6i ear speakers suffered an unfortunate demise while I was mowing the lawn today. I was wondering what folks are using nowadays? My primary use would be for the SENA smh 10 and my iPod.

Thanks for any input.

I assume you use the SHM10 base with the headphone jack?

I used SURE SE115 earbuds for about 4 years and they were and have been to this day the best earbuds I ever used. Sound isolation to rival foamy earplugs and great sound. They are getting harder to find though from what I understand they quit making them or don't make them as much.

http://www.amazon.com/Shure-SE115-K-Isolating-Earphones-Microspeaker/dp/B001TDMVO0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1344387641&sr=8-1&keywords=sure+SE115

Sorry in my previous post I meant SURE SE110. The 115 is the ear buds but has a mic and volume control on the cord for cell phone use.

I have a set of er6i's and i found them uncomfy under the helmet. I switched on a lark to skull candy "ink'd" at a fraction of the price -- i am really impressed -- they are worth a try -- 20 bucks!

PhilipJCaputo

I piked up the Sure SE215. They block a good amount of noise (about 65-70% of foam ear plugs). The sound quality is great. With the wire going over your ear, any pulls on the cable transfer to your ear and don't pull the ear buds out of your ears.

I did 3000 miles to from and around the UN in a 7.5 day window, using these things in my ears for every mile of the ride. Quite comfortable the whole time. They can apply pressure in the wrong places, but they fit in my ears quite well.

I would highly recommend them.

On the bike I use a custom ear piece from Ear Inc. Expensive, but comfy with helmets, and good bass. Off the bike, either Sennheisers or Dre Beats.

Archived