IGNORED

Polar Products

Selden

I have long used a bandana filled with crushed ice to cool the blood flow to my brain on long, hot rides. But, I confess (for obvious reasons), I've never thought of a bra cooler; tip of the helmet to the person who thought up this product. I'm really surprised I haven't seen it in the Aerostich catalog.

$(KGrHqFHJBME+OfkbgI9BP0DtnGpRQ~~60_35.JPG

Forget Aerostich. I think this should be front and center in the Gen-U-Wine HD Motorclothes catalog for 2013. This would be the icing on the (fake tat / new leathers / rhinestone / cigar look) cake.

-MKL

Save your money. I've been wearing my wife's brassieres loaded up with ice for years. There's nothing better than chilling a few airplane bottles of Jaegermeister in there too. :rofl:

I have long used a bandana filled with crushed ice to cool the blood flow to my brain on long, hot rides. But, I confess (for obvious reasons), I've never thought of a bra cooler; tip of the helmet to the person who thought up this product. I'm really surprised I haven't seen it in the Aerostich catalog.

$(KGrHqFHJBME+OfkbgI9BP0DtnGpRQ~~60_35.JPG

So tell us Seldon, how long have your breasts been overheating? :dopeslap::wave:

Archived