IGNORED

BMW apparel discounted

Gkgeiger

You could call or visit your nearest dealer and simply ask their apparel/parts "manager" whether they could extend you a 15% discount from MSRP for apparel. You won't be the first to ask, and they might prefer to sell to you vs. not sell to you. Of course, you need to be speaking to a manager and you should be willing to really buy there (if they have what you want). They could tell you to get lost, but if you're there for business, they probably won't.

The dealer here, BMW of Utah has a nice sale going on some high-end BMW and First Gear things... jackets, pants etc.

But nothing on their website?

I see they are in Sandy, what happened to BMW of Salt Lake?

MB>

BMW of Salt Lake is closed... depending on who you talk to, either BMW Utah bought them in a friendly merger or beat them with service, location and general customer orientation.

BMW S/L was a ghost town for months before the closure. That dealership had problems for years before inertia took over.

In any case Utah ended up with a lot of the shop equipment and they have greatly expanded their service department.

The Sales rack is by the door. A regular rounder with a full set of discounted material. Some good stuff too.

Grand Junction BMW sells in an eBay store at a good price. I bought a pair of BMW Allaround boots at a really good price last year. I just looked and seen that they have BMW jackets and pants listed as well.

Archived