IGNORED

Harmonizer Again Available

David13

I guess a week or so ago Grok got his situation settled and started selling again.

Or taking orders, or ...

And he may be sold out already.

In any case, his info and order thread is still there on advrider with current posts.

I saw quite a few 'ordered' posts, but didn't look for any 'received' ones as yet.

I have one. And a whole lot of people swear they are the best ever.

I finally figured out how to use mine. It is nice.

dc

Grok is over there in Folsom. The city, not the prison.

Have had mine for about a year now,,Works great,,The RPM readout display is a big + ,,,,Well worth the money,,I also have the Twinmax and the Morgan,,,I prefer the Harmonizer ,,,,

Don

You are probably right, tho' I think others have asked it on advrider and escaped only mildly scathed.

Probably, if you don't know what one is, you don't want one. They are for those what do their own work. In fact I am an absolute purist, and will let no one touch (work on) my bike.

I do all my own work.

And it's a very sweet tool.

dc

I count 23 posts that say order placed. No telling how many have actually ordered.

Here's the link. Order first page. Read last (page 50, or more).

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=701625

Don

You are probably right, tho' I think others have asked it on advrider and escaped only mildly scathed.

Probably, if you don't know what one is, you don't want one. They are for those what do their own work. In fact I am an absolute purist, and will let no one touch (work on) my bike.

I do all my own work.

And it's a very sweet tool.

dc

Oh, one of those....

carbstix-1.jpg

I have the standard issue Red Neck model

Mostly cause I'm too cheap to pay someone else to do my wrenching :thumbsup:

Don J :wave:

Don

All the rednecks I know, including myself, have thrown those old contraptions out, and obtained the Harmonizer.

Because we are way too cheap to have anyone else work on our bikes; but, we want it done right.

dc

Don

All the rednecks I know, including myself, have thrown those old contraptions out, and obtained the Harmonizer.

Because we are way too cheap to have anyone else work on our bikes; but, we want it done right.

dc

Why on earth would you think a liquid manometer would preclude 'doing it right'? Bone simple, very accurate, inexpensive, foolproof, what’s not to like?

How much did you Harmonizer cost vs. the $7 it takes to build a monometer?

Simple solutions for simple problems = success.

As a long time manometer user, having synced many a bike over many years, I think I’m insulted.

CoarsegoldKid

Maybe the coffee hasn't kicked in but I can't seem to find the ordering site. My Mercury meter seems to have air bubbles in the lines that I can't remove so I thought I'd check this out.

Me too! - insulted that is ;)

But I see Mr. Duck's manometer is optioned up. I like the zip tie handle bar hanger. Now why didn't I think of that? I even have the same scratch marks on the tupperware. :grin:

Don

dc

Why on earth would you think a liquid manometer would preclude 'doing it right'? Bone simple, very accurate, inexpensive, foolproof, what’s not to like?

How much did you Harmonizer cost vs. the $7 it takes to build a monometer?

Simple solutions for simple problems = success.

As a long time manometer user, having synced many a bike over many years, I think I’m insulted.

• 4 months later...
roger 04 rt

I've had a Twinmax for a couple seasons and it works fine.

But I decided to give the Harmonizer a try. It's a terrific product. Easy and intuitive to use with an RPM readout as part of the balancing display. Where the Twinmax needle wiggles at low rpm, the Harmonizer is steady.

My Twinmax is in the Fleamarket at a good price for anyone interested.

Archived