IGNORED

My First Farkle for the RT!

Blind Squirrel

If I'm not mistaken, thats a Polar Metallic RT. I've got the same.

I've found that adding flat black farkles really make that overall color really pop.

A couple things I've put on mine which are both nice looking and functioal include:

1. The black BMW pannier guards

2. Nippy Normans Tank (knee) pads

3. The 655-1020 (black) Touratech FLAT Tank Bag. It's custom fit, just the right size, and a really well designed tank bag that both looks great and is quite functional with interior sections and a waterproof, clear top sheet that velcros on and works nice for maps, wathing your phone (if it should have navigation or bluetooth, or whatever.

Kathy, are you suggesting that the beautiful, majestic Polar Metallic RT is a....a....wieiner?!

That's funny, I haven't seen or heard that one for a long time. Thanks for the laugh.

BTW, 'Paperbutt'? I guess that would make me a cardboard butt. Is there an association I should join?

BTW, 'Paperbutt'? I guess that would make me a cardboard butt. Is there an association I should join?

I'm the sole and charter member, having been very naive about the significance of a 700+ mile day in the eyes of Mr. Kneebone.

I dont' want to hijack this thread, so here is a photo of my friends dog, from this past Monday. Today's wiener theme was evolving even then....

i-sFCTFGn-M.jpg

Blind Squirrel
If I'm not mistaken, thats a ....

i-NSLzcW6-M.gif

That is my Winerschnitzel Wiener dude! You can't get them here on the East Coast, so most people I run into do not know who/what he is.

You are all a bunch of punny people! :grin:

Archived