IGNORED

CamHead R1200RT iPod to audio system cable?

Deek

I have the BMW cable and it works just fine.

No experience with the ebay version but I believe that I've read that they work.

I think they are probably both the same cable, but the eBay site lists it only for BMW cars......but I cannot imagine it would NOT work on a bike also. Why have two different BMW cables that look the same and appear to have identical connectors.

Danny caddyshack Noonan

2010 et subsequent from fiche:

P/N 01 Audio adapter for iPod/ iPhone 1 61120440812 $72.50

Add states equivalent to the P/N above and one other.

At the worst case, it's a $43.90 (free shipping) gamble. I might get one.

Based on what Ive used in my 335 and RT It should certainly work. I'm still waiting for the Y cable that works with iPhone 5 (without the pricey lightning adapter), interim approach being a seperate audio in cable but of course it sure clutters up the compartment.

Based on what Ive used in my 335 and RT It should certainly work. I'm still waiting for the Y cable that works with iPhone 5 (without the pricey lightning adapter), interim approach being a seperate audio in cable but of course it sure clutters up the compartment.

Today I ordered the nexPlug iphone adaptor cable from Amazon.com. It will run just under $30 including shipping. At least one other fellow on the BMWLT RT forum had very good luck with it. He uses it with a Nano 6th Generation whatever that is......if the cable doesn't work with my 2009 iPod Touch, I'll either return the cable or buy a Nano! :Cool:

I will try to remember to post my experience with the cable on this forum. My biggest effort now that I have bought the 2013 is to figure out ways to be able to hear the audio system in my J&M helmet speakers....there are not BlueTooth, but wired

Archived