IGNORED

SenaSMH10/MP3

mistral

I just bought the Sena SMH10 bluetooth headsets for my wife and I. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good bluetooth MP3 player that will pair with the headsets with no issues. Maybe they all will, but any wisdom is appreciated.

Thanks,

Ron

Any of them with bluetooth. But the iWhatever products are popular for a reason and it's not just because they are "hip". They function well and are very user friendly. They don't take well to customization but most folks are fine with that.

I pair mine with my iPhone. It covers phone calls, music, and I can make it do anything that Siri is capable of. I've even asked to search for locations and get turn by turn directions. I've also paired it up with my iPod touch and iPad on occation as well. It all works flawlessly.

As mentioned above.....any bluetooth cabable phone or MP3 player should work fine.

A GPS with mp3 capability is also a good option.

I use a Zumo 550.

Zumo 550 doesn't have AD2P capability so the music comes though in Mono sound and that sounds like crap. The newer Zumos have AD2P for audio and I'd do it that way if I had one of those.

On the iPhone. I've used Siri a bunch of times to find a nearby restaurant, or even send a voice to text message without ever taking my eyes off the road with just the push of a button on the back of the Sena.

Archived