IGNORED

Wunderlich Leg Protector Set

curlesw

I am a year round rider (northern VA) and am need of some wind protection for my feet. Durning an extended ride this weekend (1,000+ miles) I thought my toes were going to freeze off even though I had good sock protection and year riding boots (BMW). Needless to say, I need something more and prefer NOT to add heated socks to my current setup.

Is anyone using Wunderlich's Leg Protector Set? linky

The one review gives it a good rating sans fitment on the left side; looking for additional first-hand experience. Seems a bit pricey but after this past weekend I'm willing to spend the money if it really works.

I must admit I was a bit envious of my buddy's HD setup...great protection for the feet...just not my style.

v/r

Wayne C.

2005 R1200RT

Haven't used those but for just your feet, these might work: Boot Glove I use them on my boots during the winter - they're made for ski boots but work great on motorcycle boots. I have a pair of Dianese TRQ-Tour Gore-tex boots in size 10 and use a size M (7-11) Boot Glove.

Camhead in STL

I use these boot overshoes when it gets really cold here in St. Louis (so not that often). Never get a cold foot.

You just pull it on OVER the boot... I use mine over my Prexports in winter and my BMW Airs in cold-rainy spring surprises.

Thanks guys...I was not aware these were an option; I like the price point much better. I'll give them a try and can always try the leg protector if these do not work.

v/r

Wayne C.

R1200RT

Archived