IGNORED

Free to good home

TEWKS

Hey, my buddy Jim won a service card from Jacksonville BMW as a door prize during the Florida GS ride we went on last month. He has a Triumph and doesn't live near Jacksonville so he gave it to me. I have a BMW with a broken handlebar but don't live near Jacksonville either so, I offer it up here for free.

Not sure what it's worth but the first north Florida guy or gal that PMs me an address gets it.

IMG_5802_zpsb971fda0.jpg

Pat

roadscholar

Not sure what it's worth but the first north Florida guy or gal that PMs me an address gets it.

It's $50. off service work, they gave us two of them plus some t-shirts, plus some other t-shirts and hats, and a cool GS hat.

Thanks to BMW Motorcycles of Jacksonville for supporting the inaugural Trans-Florida GS Ride. :thumbsup:

Sorry Tim, no full timers yet but I do still have a few openings for the summer months! :wave:

Pat

Probably would get ya some free popcorn that some of the dealers put out for its customers! :grin:

Kidding aside, Bill and crew scored some seriously cool stuff for their Trans Florida Rally from some really generous venders. :thumbsup:

Pat

Archived