IGNORED

BMW Gear Sizing

MotorcycleWriter

MotorcycleWriter

Anyone have any experience with BMW clothing sizing? I'm thinking of upgrading my old Santiago. I like it but it always fit big with the arms fitting especially long. It's a 52. I'm thinking of looking for a Trailguard in a 50.

I also have some Santiago pants that have become a 'bit' too small. They are a 46 and if I take the hip armor out I can just squeeze into them. (And I be lookin' good!) I'm thinking that a 48 or a 50 will probably do the job. Is it likely that the BMW sizing numbers correspond across styles so that a 50 Santiago is about the same as a 50 Trailguard? I have heard that BMW sizing is... interesting.

I have the Motorrad "Summer Pants II". they are my favorite pants and I ride with them all year.

The size Medium fits perfectly and is true sized for me.

My wife and I are going to retire our Savanna 2 suits and I think we are going to check out the Klim Badlands Suit. It is similar but more up to date.

Steve

BMW sizing is typical euro sizing.... (at least one size small)

i just bought a new RT and got the dealer to throw in a BMW polo shirt.... i grabbed an XL and it fits me like a Med to L.... i have the same problem when buying gear from Triumph... always go up at least one size... in a riding jacket i take a L, but euro brands anywhere from XL to XXL

Archived