IGNORED

Anybody try the Pirelli Angel GT Sport tires?

macx

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/14/72/961/57071/ITEM/Pirelli-Angel-GT-Sport-Touring-Rear-Tire.aspx

Notice they advertise a good bump in tire life -

I've been trying the major most popular tires and haven't

been overly happy with the miles, so thought I might try these. I don't know how long they've been available, just "discovered" them a couple days ago.

Thx for any experience you can share

Matt, Kazoo

I'm on my second set on my 1100RT. I know different bike. The firt set I only got 8K miles out of them. I was using 39 and 41psi front/rear inflation. The middle wore out relatively fast. But then the roads in MI are pretty straight. This set I'm using 35/37psi. Seems to be working better. The second set was $50.00 more than the first from the same dealer. They grip as good as any but are much quieter. NO cupping. Try em and see what you think.

Rear lasted about 7K miles, spirited riding. Front has about 8k and needs replacing. Tire pressure was 39 front, 41 rear. They worked alright but not better than Pilot Roads. I am replacing them with Pilot Road 3's. The PR tires have provided the most satisfaction of all the tires mounted. The bike came with Pilot Roads, then Roadsmarts (not bad), Pirelli Angel GT, back to PR-3.

Archived