IGNORED

Basecamp Question of the Day

Albert

Does anyone know if the airport symbols in BC can be turned off? Really irritating when the detail level is set to high.

RoadRunner

Did a google search and see this for the PC I presume since on the MAC I don't have these menus:

Utilities > Options > Activity Profile.

Scroll down to 'Map Display Features'.

There you can pick on a per-profile basis which map features you would like to display. So you can turn off airports for example. If you leave them turned on with a different profile, you can switch between profiles to easily show/hide airports (or whatever else you wish to toggle).

You can also select the detail level in BaseCamp. Make sure you have View > Toolbars > Detail Level checked.

I have a MAC so under preferences go to HIDE MAP FEATURES and check the boxes. By default most of mine came checked (or hidden).

That's excellent RR! Thanks so much. I hadn't drilled deep enough into that menu to find it. Thanks again.

I could get to like this Thread!!!

I'm a PC mapsource user who switch to a Mac and now trying to learn base camp... Losing hair quickly..

I hope we have a few folks here that could answer some questions. I know I have a few.

Archived