IGNORED

SHAD 37 Top Case for 2008 R1200RT in Biaritz Blue

gimme789

Hi,

My first post here, thanks in advance for any help.

I have a 2008 R1200Rt in Biaritz Blue.

Does anyone have experience with SHAD Top Cases ?

I am looking at the SHAD 37 in BLUE.

My question is : does anyone know if Shad Blue will match BMW Biaritz Blue ?

I called Shad, and they did not know. When I look at the pics, it seems the Shad blue may be a bit lighter.

Has anyone put a Shad case onto their Biaritz Blue BMW ? If so, what color did you go with ?

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

Tom

Silver doesn't look too shabby if ya have the silver lowers. Looking at the blue though, I think it looks close but then again we are BMW riders. :grin:

4890873305_3434bcf9bd_z.jpg

Pat

Yes - the Silver looks good there - Beautiful Bike!!!

What size is that top case ?

And yes - I have the silver lowers.

TY

Vic Purvis

:clap:I have the Shad 48 on my 07RT (grey) and it looks great .Good luck dealing with The folks at Shad. They have a great product, but the sales staff and their

support takes some getting used to. Don't expect them to answer e-mails or even answer their phone most of the time. Between being shipped the wrong products and the

poor service, I question if I will use them again. After about 4 months, I finally got all the parts and got everything installed. Sorry for the rant. Maybe I just

caught them on a bad month or so. With that being said, The Shad 48 works great, and looks better. Hope you have better luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I got the Shad 37 installed this past week. Got the Blue lid. I think it's a pretty good match - I'll be keeping it. The box itself is of decent quality. I did not have any issued with Shad. In fact, I had ordered the wrong backrest, and they corrected my order. I think I am going to be happy with this purchase.

Heres some pics :

BMW010_zps2d0fee57.jpg

BMW009_zps39601a03.jpg

BMW005_zpsec86ca2b.jpg

BMW004_zps1b12b334.jpg

BMW003_zpsd1912891.jpg

Archived