IGNORED

Autoswitch

Bud

It's been a while since I've bought one and IIRC it seems their prices have been significantly reduced.

I called the two closest BMW dealers and they hadn't heard of them?????

So I ordered one online for the Hella FF 50 lights I just got today from a BMWST member.

Then, I found an Autoswitch garage door opening switch on flea-bay for $13. Score

Now I can open the garage door with my high beam switch and control the Hellas with the turn signal cancel switch.

Makes me a happy camper.

Matts_12GS
I admire your electrical know how. I am electrically challenged.

I can help you do that Chris if you want to wire them in.

lawnchairboy

You are a good American. I'll bring the lights to sugar grove....except ill have the wrong bike. :)

Matts_12GS
You are a good American. I'll bring the lights to sugar grove....except ill have the wrong bike. :)

everything goes right, I may bring 2...

Then, I found an Autoswitch garage door opening switch on flea-bay for $13. Score

Now I can open the garage door with my high beam switch

An Autoswitch with a modified garage door opener is indeed one workable solution. However I like the Flash2Pass product better. Albeit more exspensive. Installed a unit on each vehicle with a single receiver in the garage. Flash2Pass Opener

Just ordered one myself this week for the 2010RT. Thought it was gonna be here today for a holiday weekend install, but not.

Archived