IGNORED

Alloy levers

Lemans

I've been looking at various alloy levers in hopes of finding a set which will allow for closer positioning to the bars to compensate for my short fingers. The stock levers are a bit of a reach, even adjusted to the max. I'm riding a K1300GT, but would be interested in hearing from riders of other models as well.

So how many more years before I am no longer considered a "newer" member?

Guest Kakugo

Pazzo Racing short levers. Buy directly from them or an authorized dealer: way too many cheap Chinese knockoffs which look the same but are nowhere near as good (biggest problem is WAY too much play on the vertical axis at the preload adjuster).

Only other brand I would advise buying is CRG but the only BMW they support is the S1000RR so we are all set.

PS: around here it's not the years, it's the miles (aka message count).

Pazzo Racing short levers. Buy directly from them or an authorized dealer: way too many cheap Chinese knockoffs which look the same but are nowhere near as good (biggest problem is WAY too much play on the vertical axis at the preload adjuster).

Only other brand I would advise buying is CRG but the only BMW they support is the S1000RR so we are all set.

PS: around here it's not the years, it's the miles (aka message count).

I have a set of the knockoffs on my GS and love them. Well worth the $45.

Archived