IGNORED

Baehr Communications

GoldenK9

:clap:Anyone out there have any knowledge on helmet speakers? I have a Baehr Ultima XL communications system on my '05 R1200RT that works very well. I just purchased a new Schuberth C3 modular helmet

and need helmet speakers (as thin as possible) and mic kit for it.

My other helmet, an Arai RX7 Corsair, has the original ones installed

and I'm going to leave them there. The problem is, the U.S. distributor for Baehr (NC Sales) is no more. Baehr is working on a replacement, I guess, but all of their communications on line are half English, half German, and since I don't speak or read the latter, I'm having a hard time locating what I need. Any knowledgeable help would be greatly appreciated.

Ride Safe Out There! :wave:

Danny caddyshack Noonan

Have you tried google or yahoo translate? That might help.

JM has these that are fairly thin. speakers I've got them in my multitec. Had to do some foam machining to get them to fit due to the diameter.

:)No, not yet, but thanks for the input. I'll go down that road maybe tomorrow. Baehr finally contacted me with the name of the new U.S. Distributor, Dynamic Performance USA in Carmel Valley, Ca., which I emailed, but no response as yet. :wave:

• 4 weeks later...

Peter,

Checked with J&M and they require you to send in a Schuberth C3 for installation as it is complicated they say. $314.99 installed, plus $79.99 for the helmet to Baehr cord, plus freight to Tucson, and return I suppose. PRICEY! I got a better deal out of New Zealand (Challenger Motorsports) for OE Baehr.

Ken

• 3 weeks later...
Peter,

Checked with J&M and they require you to send in a Schuberth C3 for installation as it is complicated they say. $314.99 installed, plus $79.99 for the helmet to Baehr cord, plus freight to Tucson, and return I suppose. PRICEY! I got a better deal out of New Zealand (Challenger Motorsports) for OE Baehr.

Ken

Finally got Baehr in Germany to respond. Ilka offered OE Baehr unit complete for about $150 USD, shipped DHL. Ordered it.

Archived