IGNORED

Anybody else get "Spencerized"...?

BMWRich58

Less than 300 miles on the factory stock seat that Frank Spencer in Flour-da' rebuilt and already lovin' it!!!

Over the years on different bikes....done the Russell's ,the Mayers Rocky,Bill....even Corbin and Sargent.....No Luck....

but for the best Bang for your buck...Frank Spencer....

$75.00 drivers only on a GSA ,No height changes,or widths,....excellent,comfortable...what more can I say...but thanks Frank!

Worth a "Look See" if you're not happy with your seat.

http://www.greatdaytoride.com/

I was thinking Freddie Spencer...

I had a Freddie Specer replica Arai helmet years ago...does that count?

I hand built my own seat...Macerized?

I read on one of the forums yesterday that Spenser is no longer rebuilding BMW OEM seats because the seat pan is prone to split and that he was also injured by such a split while recovering a BMW seat. I sent him an email yesterday afternoon asking if this story was true, but as of yet, he has not answered. How recent was your contact with him? Thanks -John

Please post some photos of your reworked comfort seat. Thats what I am considering for the comfort seats on my R1100RT... If you can't post them for any reason, please PM me so I can send you my email address. Thanks. -John

Last Thursday I received my "modded seat".

And last night I received a thank you reply E-Mail.

The seat looks the same way I sent it,minus the new staples.

Original shape and vinyl cover.

While compressing the seat by hand,one can slightly feel a difference.

Sitting and riding definitely a big difference.

Two solid hours today riding "combined city an highway",..and so far real good!

I've a "boney backside" typical white boy, and can say definitely a big improvement!

Please post some photos of your reworked comfort seat. Thats what I am considering for the comfort seats on my R1100RT... If you can't post them for any reason, please PM me so I can send you my email address. Thanks. -John

Message sent

Message sent

PAS,

No message received??? So I will PM you my email...

Archived