IGNORED

Where have these been all of my adult-onset OCD life?!?

Blind Squirrel

I was going to say Zip Lock's been making them for years. :grin: Then I looked at the web site and, wow, that does look like some neat stuff. Thanks.

The Specter compression set looks good. I've used these for years. They squish into odd corners / shapes nicely. Same general utility of a zippereed stuff sack with handles ... just a bit more unstructured.

markgoodrich

Those look nice, but I prefer smush bags, much, much cheaper, and you can get a helluva lot more stuff in your side cases. Target sells 'em cheap. Like a gigantic zip loc bag, put the stuff in, squeeze the air out, and it's a quarter the original size.

Those look nice, but I prefer smush bags, much, much cheaper, and you can get a helluva lot more stuff in your side cases. Target sells 'em cheap. Like a gigantic zip loc bag, put the stuff in, squeeze the air out, and it's a quarter the original size.

Thanks Mark I'll look for them

markgoodrich

Thanks Mark I'll look for them

Didn't mean to denigrate the Eagle Creek stuff, it does look great. I have used the "smush bags" because I travel extended periods two up and they allow us to take cold weather gear like fleece, and make great dirty clothes bags. If traveling solo, I'd prolly go with the Eagle Creek stuff, at least for trips less than a week.

You can find the bags lots of places, e.g. Amazon; you want the kind withOUT need for a vacuum cleaner. The 12-year-old at Targe will have no clue. Ask for the luggage acessories or just the luggage, then hunt around. I have two different sizes. There's no brand name on them.

Apologies for stealing the Eagle Creek thunder...where can I buy those?

Been using those for years now. Perfect thing for bike travel

I've been using the smallest (quarter cube) in my 12RT glove box for years. It holds all sorts of odds and ends. I'm very pleased with the quality and convienence.

Archived