IGNORED

Shoei GT-Air

KTM Doug

Hey Dougie,

Have one, bought 2 mos ago. Use it for commuting from Central Valley to SF Bay Area.

I like it.

Light. Flows good air. Not noisy like my Arai. Great fit. Good visibility.

Like the flip down tinted visor inside, easy mechanism to operate left side near visor pivot

allows me to mount Sena Bluetooth unit without hassle. Removable, washable, replaceable interior.

Haven't tried the included Pinlok system yet.

They got it right with this one, I like it.

I use a Multitec on long trips.

Try one on and take a short ride. If the dealer doesn't allow this, find another dealer.

MB>

Thanks for the feedback. Guess you were the only one to spend the big bucks. :thumbsup:

I tried on my friends new RF1100 and it felt pretty good. Probably going to the Gear and try the GT tomorrow. If you will be coming thru the Livermore Valley sometime, let me know ahead of time and I'll have a cool one ready. :grin:

Well, this week you won't catch me as I'll be out on the salt with the Ack streamliner...

But, usually my route is 680, 84, Concannon, Tesla, Cross, Old Patterson Pass, 205, 5, 99.

Have you tried Altamont Brewing on Vasco yet?

MB>

bought one at the MOA event in Salem, OR and used it on ride home to Michigan. Helmet is quiet, love the sun visor--hardly need sunglasses, and the pin lock insert is great--just make sure both surfaces are clean when you attach the pin lock insert.

air flow is good, and when vents open helmet is much quieter than my old Arai.

if you try one, you'll most likely buy it.

Steve W

Holland, MI

Archived