IGNORED

Unbelievable Customer Service

Rinkydink

I had a Remus Titanium Hexacone slip-on on my 800ST. I am selling the ST to buy the new Yamaha FZ09 so I took the Remus off to put on my 1200RT. I ordered the correct mid pipe from Max Moto. Got the Remus off and noticed the canister has a 3 inch crack on the mounting bracket. In other words the canister is worthless. The Remus is 2-3 years old.

I called Patrick at Max Moto this morning and he remembered me as I had t/w him when ordering my RT mid pipe a couple of weeks ago to make sure the canister would indeed work on my RT. Told him my problem and he immediately said he would send a new canister out TODAY. He didn't ask the age of the pipe (although I did offer that info) but instead asked me to send him some pics of the tear. I sent him some not so decent ones I had taken with my Iphone but promised some digital camera pics when I got off work. When I got home I took three more pics with my camera, emailed them and 20 minutes later I received a reply that the replacement pipe was shipped out today. WOW, just WOW. I understand they are just the distributor and they will obviously be reimbursed by Remus but I can't get over the level of standing behind the product by this fine company.

That's Max Moto my friends.

Archived