IGNORED

Music to my ears?

bmurphypdx

Guest Kakugo

A much much cheaper and Stone Age fix: get a small clothespin and a small zip tie. Put the earbubs cord on the clothespin and tie the, well, zip tie around it. Leave the zip tie loose enough to adjust the cord by sliding it up and down but tight enough not to slip down.

You can then attach the clothespin to your jacket and regulate the cord so as to have enough play in the earbuds terminal cords as to have enough play as to turn your head.

If you feel like splurging, you can get a cord extension like this and have all the play you can possibly need.

Earbuds don't "pop out" of your ears: they are pulled from there when the cord gets tangled or your run out of it. Getting creative will avoid that issue. ;)

I tried something very similar (same concept, different rigging). In any event, that was much better but still was far less than ideal.

you guys quit screwing around with Junk ear buds.

Get the check book out and Buy some custom molded ear plugs from Arizona Al.

I have been known to be a cheap bastard but when it comes to noise reduction and music quality I buy Al's earplugs with stereo sound.

I used the molded earplugs until I tried my buddy's klipsch earbuds. The klipsch fit my ears better and block out more noise with better bass. And only 125$

Archived