IGNORED

E15

Car 54

Good evening,

I saw on the news a day or two ago that E15 is being introduced for wide circulation soon. Our government representatives believe this is another improvement they can make for us.

Thoughts and opinions?

Regards,

John

My new 2013 Toyota says NO E-15. Stated in the owners manual, on the gas cap cover as well. How will the government override the manufacturer on E-15 when the manufacturer says engine damage will occur and void the warranty? I guess the government will assume all warranties once they mandate the E-15.

My new 2013 Toyota says NO E-15. Stated in the owners manual, on the gas cap cover as well. How will the government override the manufacturer on E-15 when the manufacturer says engine damage will occur and void the warranty? I guess the government will assume all warranties once they mandate the E-15.

Thats interesting. Granted, I'm sure the government doesn't give a crap about your car or how hard it is for you to find gas.........I find it very interesting that a large auto maker like Toyota has taken a stand against the push of E15. I hope the rest do the same. I know enough people having issues with E10 (mostly marine, small engine, and 2-stroke applications), I'm sure E15 will make it even worse.

Archived