IGNORED

this why I wear Aerostitch

walton66

I live in South FL and my one-piece roadcrafter is still a bit hot so I wanted some pants to wear with my perforated vanson jacket. I tried to order some aerostitch utility pants but they were on backorder so early this morning I emailed them to ask about availability ... quick answer

"Hi, Bill this is Cameron here at Aerostich in Duluth. I know we have a few pairs in stock right now. I think we're planning on making quite a few in preparation for spring. We haven't produced many recently because we have been so swamped in Roadcrafter orders and repairs. If you're interested, we will make a pair for you. "

great service IMO

Lone_RT_rider
:thumbsup:

Their repairs are running a bit slow right now though. They seem to be a bit backed up. I was promised my repaired Stitch would ship by 26SEP2013. To date, I still don't have tracking info. :(

Yes, I have called them several times to include a call this morning.

Shawn

Ten years with mine and I still love it, even in the heat (vents well as long as I'm moving). It's all dirty, has some grease stains on it (at least one of which came from a burrito), and it is developing a lingering fragrance, light but tolerable.

Of course, I know that I can send it in and they'll launder it, freshen up the Velcro, and send it back looking like new.

I WOULDN'T DARE!!!

Lone_RT_rider
Of course, I know that I can send it in and they'll launder it, freshen up the Velcro, and send it back looking like new.

I WOULDN'T DARE!!!

Speaking of Velcro replacement (you know, the stuff that keeps the rain out of the crotch), mine finally shipped out yesterday. I should have it by tomorrow afternoon. Aerostitch upgraded me to 2 day shipping because of the extended backup they are seeing from large amounts of repair work. All ist gut. :)

Shawn

Ten years with mine and I still love it, even in the heat (vents well as long as I'm moving). It's all dirty, has some grease stains on it (at least one of which came from a burrito), and it is developing a lingering fragrance, light but tolerable.

Slight thread hijack.

FB, your assessment of your 'Stich is waaaaaay to generous. All dirty? Grease stains? Lingering fragrance?? Puhleeeze! While at Fall Torrey I politely kept my distance when you were wearing it out of fear something might come off that thing and infect me. Didn't you notice the flowers wilting as you stood close to them? I noticed that you didn't cast a shadow while 'Stitch-clad (scary thought, huh?). Spend a buck or two and have it cleaned..... :grin:

Slight thread hijack.

FB, your assessment of your 'Stich is waaaaaay to generous. All dirty? Grease stains? Lingering fragrance?? Puhleeeze! While at Fall Torrey I politely kept my distance when you were wearing it out of fear something might come off that thing and infect me. Didn't you notice the flowers wilting as you stood close to them? I noticed that you didn't cast a shadow while 'Stitch-clad (scary thought, huh?). Spend a buck or two and have it cleaned..... :grin:

NEVER!

Slight thread hijack.

NEVER!

Ok Bernie...

Slight thread hijack.

NEVER!

Ok Bernie...

:mad: heh heh heh there, wait a minute, I resend that remark Matt, mine gets washed once a year, if it needs it/rains or not. It isn't my fault that the air down here in the South is so polluted with bugs and other reptiles.

:rofl:

PS: And no that is not Algae growing on that Stitch, I use weed killer. :Cool:

Archived