IGNORED

Austin Tech Day - Saturday, 2/8/2014

Limecreek

One week to go...

Right now it looks like the weather will be good - 50s, slight chance of rain, but that will likely change as we get into the new week.

Attendance looks to be about 10-12 with 3-4 bikes needing service.

Should be a fun time.

See you all next weekend.

One week to go...

Right now it looks like the weather will be good - 50s, slight chance of rain, but that will likely change as we get into the new week.

Should be a fun time.

Looking forward to it!

I am really bummed out. I have to go on a last minute business trip to Tarbes France, and just because the guys that I am traveling with want a "down day" in Tarbes, we are leaving on Saturday, the day of the Tech day. So I am having to scrap my plans to come out. I was really looking forward to meeting you all and spending the day completely immersed in BMW.

Rich

One week to go...

Looks like there may be time for me to do my 48k service.

Im a bit iffy as two major events. Should pick up the new RT and wifes birthday...if I can get out of the dealer in Houston with roundtrip to Austin before 6pm I will be there....Can't miss the wifes birthday or may have to take the new bike back....

I didn't figure I had much of chance of making it, but I was hoping the weather gods might shine down on me. Alas, they didn't. Nothing terrible, I'd just have to ride too many hours at temps that are too cool/cold to be enjoyable.

Greg, Would love to attend tech session Sat. 2/8 . Would like to do the 24k on 08 r1200rt.

Please forward details about location. Thanks Tom (cactuscurve)

Well we are down to 6 attendees. I plan to carry on with event just the same. I am working out of town until April and do not have the time to bump it out.

Well have plenty of extra time for the work we have planned.

Address is 3013 Rabbits Tail Drive; Leander. In Sarita Valley.

Cheers!

And now 11. The weather will improve dramatically tomorrow. Hi today is 30, tomorrow 65. What a crazy winter we are having in the Austin area.

Sandi is making at least two pecan pies and is planning something good for lunch I am sure.

See you all soon.

Cheers

And now 11. The weather will improve dramatically tomorrow. Hi today is 30, tomorrow 65. What a crazy winter we are having in the Austin area.

Sandi is making at least two pecan pies and is planning something good for lunch I am sure.

See you all soon.

Cheers

Greg, I'm sure you realize its Sandi's cooking that's attracting everybody. :clap:

See you all soon.

Cheers

Got into town this morning, looking forward to meeting everyone!

Thanks to you, Greg and to Sandi for hosting another great tech day. Enjoyed the commadarie and education. Great food and a beautiful day.

Bob Buck

I'm glad to read there was a successful Tech Day. Did anyone spill used black oil all over Greg's driveway? What was accomplished ?

Thanks to you, Greg and to Sandi for hosting another great tech day. Enjoyed the commadarie and education. Great food and a beautiful day.

Bob Buck

+1

I am bummed that I missed it. In the end the trip to France was canceled by the engineers, at 9pm on Friday night. I spent some of the morning on Saturday shutting down tickets and hotels. Then my brother called and wanted to go ride together, so we took a ride into town, but it was painful at only 55 mph due to his need to stay under 4K rpm on the break in of his KLR.

Bob Buck

Was great to meet everyone, I really enjoyed the chance and the company. Even Mark.

This was the only picture I took that day, the way to warm up tires in the winter...

IMG_20140208_110219_075-L.jpg

Bob Buck

+1

Archived