IGNORED

Big head

MacGruber

A friend of mine has a big head. No, I don't mean he's conceited, he has a larger than average head. He's been looking for a 3/4 style 2XL helmet. He feels claustrophobic in a full face. Any suggestions on where to find an over sized brain bucket that won't cost an arm and a leg?

Thanks!

Arai XC. A friend of mine with a very large head uses it in the Summer and he's perfectly happy with it. Pricey? Yes, but worth every penny and more.

A notch down in price is the OGK Kabuto Avand. I have been using an OGK as my daily commuting helmet for over four years (Arai are pricey to repaint if you bump them into things... :dopeslap: ) and cannot but speak highly about the overall quality, much superior to any European helmet. These helmets are built like the proverbial tank.

The areas where OGK are inferior to Arai are ventilation (but no helmet can beat Arai there) and interior materials. While the lining is comfortable and doesn't kill your head like that used on, say, Shoei helmets, it will become wear quite rapidly.

Archived