IGNORED

Tourmaster Flex series jacket

TXR1200ST

Any one use this jacket? I have the chance to buy a new one for about $144.00 which is a little above my budget but it is a three season jacket so might be worth the stretch.

Also a Joe rocket Revolution at $120 but this is only a two season jacket. Hot in the summer?

I have only used a Joe Rocket Ballistic 4 for the last 10 years and it has been very good except for ventilation and for the last 3 years it no longer functions to repel water. It actually lasted longer than several leather jackets I have had. It was the first hi visibility jacket I had and has probably saved me from at least two to four left turn cagers per year at least and numerous tailgaters.

I have had one for 5 years and when I go cross country it is the jacket of my choice (earlier Flex 2 model) Mine has a lot of miles on it and still in good shape. Worn it with snow flying several times in the Rockies, cold and hot weather and through light rain without putting on my rain gear. All around great jacket and well made. My buddy liked it so much he popped for one two years ago (Flex 3 model). I have been pleased with all my Tourmaster goods!

Archived