IGNORED

Icon in basecamp

randy

I seem to remember a lot more icons in the old mapsource. for example race track, repair shop, dirt bike, OHV, and others. I am on the latest version of basecamp. Is there a place were other users have created additional icons that can be imported. I will do some google searches, but was hoping someone had already done this.

I seem to remember a lot more icons in the old mapsource. for example race track, repair shop, dirt bike, OHV, and others. I am on the latest version of basecamp. Is there a place were other users have created additional icons that can be imported. .

Afternoon Randy

There are LOT of existing icons on the current Base Camp including repair shop, dirt bike, OHV but I don't remember a race track (I can't find that on any of my older versions of Base Camp or MapSource either).

You can make your own but the very few I have made (actually borrowed from an old route) in the past were not recognized or shown on either of my GPS units (showed on the computer though).

that does seem to be the case. any custom icons (limit of 64) will work on basecamp but will not transfer to the unit. This was posted as far back as 2010, and identified by Garmin as a needed upgrade. wow 4 years later still not in. interesting.

Archived