IGNORED

Aerostich R-3

Missouri Bob

Missouri Bob

I received an email from Aerostich announcing their new catalog and the newest generation of the Roadcrafter. The photos of the R-3 (that's what they call it) show a suit, "tan" in color. Well, they call it tan. It looks way too much like "flesh" to me.

http://www.aerostich.com/suits/one-piece-suits/r-3/r-3-one-piece-suit.html

"Mommy, look! That man on the motorcycle is naked!" And of course some idiot will enhance the naked look with "accessories."

What were they thinking?

Bob

Looks like it's available in other colors also but it's unlined? Sounds cold to me. Getting near time for something new.

Pat

areyouolsen

Tan is just one of the colors you can get it in...

As for unlined, I'd like to see how this plays out & if they have done something to overcome the need for it. I really can't see how they can justify not even offering it, particularly folks from Duluth!

I have lived in the desert for the past 7 years, but still have lined gear with a heated Aero Kanetsu.

Other than a few more pockets, a couple of magnets and a mini-carabiner, have they done anything new? I love Aerostich, but I'm skeptical.

Missouri Bob

I should have mentioned that tan was one of several colors offered. Still, what were they thinking?

Bob

"Mommy, look! That man on the motorcycle is naked!"
"And all wrinkly like the elephants at the circus. He must be 100 years old!" :)

Archived