IGNORED

Tail Pack

Yankee Lima

Yankee Lima

Hi All,

Recently took delivery of new LC RT (done just under 1500 miles to date) and loving every mile so far. Just completed a 3 day tour over Bank Holiday weekend.

However, I would like to use the bike solo without topbox and panniers but would like to fit a small tail pack (say 5 to 10 litres)to the standard topbox rack for usual things gloves fixaflat etc. I am not keen on tank bags.

Can anyone recommend a solution or brand?

Ventura Sportpack 3 is a possibility but Im not sure how easy the fixing would be as it is supposed to be used with the ventura rack.

Regards

YL

JerryMather

Take a look over Here and see if any of their bags will work for you. A Great company with a very knowable staff to help you with this.

Look at the BMW Softbag 2 (there are small and large sizes). It's waterproof and attaches easily. It is bigger than 10 litres but you may like it.

I have a Nelson-Rigg I use on my Ducati. It is very well made and I really like the stiff sides and convenient handle.

I don't see mine in their current line up but this is the closest. Even with the rain cover I carry zip lock bags to carry my more sensitive items when in a strong or persistent rain.

Guest Kakugo

Touratech has a nice tail bag that will fit like a glove but will also relieve you of a sizable part of your hard earned money. ;)

For my Honda, I have a humble Oxford tail bag. Does its job well and would fit the RT luggage rack perfectly, if I could figure out how to use the attachment which, it must be said, works like a treat on the big Honda.

Yankee Lima

Thank you all for your advice, much appreciated. There has to be a fix for me in there .. brilliant.

Archived